The most popular choice of GrufeTile. The low maintenance and instant impact of our pre-grown Sedum GrufeTiles makes them an obvious choice. Your GrufeTile will be supplied with established plant coverage, growing on 60mm 100% recycled growing media.
Vegetation: Consists of a mix of 8-12 varieties of Sedum. Sedum's are low growing evergreen plants that look after themselves in the main.
Soil: The media mix (aka soil) used is a special substrate prepared specifically for the GrufeTile, but particular mixes can also be prepared depending on the planting & project requirement.
Carrier: Made from recycled HDPE plastic, the carrier performs the following roles – a water reservoir, drainage layer, protection from excessive drying of roots from the airspace below, whilst greatly improve product handling making it easier to install.
Installation: The GrufeTile is equipped with a nifty double-action coupling system: the tabs on the side of each part engage the edge in the gaps between tabs of the facing part, making installation easy.
● Compressive strength 588 kg/module
● Water holding capacity of 5.8 litres/module
● UV resistant
● Temperature range -50°C - 80°C
● Carrier material 100% regenerated polypropylene (PP)
● Carrier measures 540 x 540 x 90mm
● Drainage surface 93.5cm²/module
● Outflow volume 11.7 litres/module
● Saturated weight 20 kg/module
● 12 month guarantee (all components excluding vegetation)